At The Secret Côn Đảo, we are committed to protecting your privacy, and support a general policy of openness about how we collect, use and disclose your personal information.
THE PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED MAY INCLUDE AT LEAST SOME OF THE FOLLOWING
* Contact information (such as name, address, e-mail address and telephone number in a non-business capacity)
* Proof of identify (such as a signature or passport number)
* Financial and billing information (such as credit card number/ expiration date and credit history)
WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO:
* Book and confirm your hotel reservations
* Provide you with personalized interactive communication
* Provide you with timely and reliable services
* Research, develop, manage, protect and improve those services
* Advise you about new products and services that may be of interest to you
* Develop, maintain our relationship and communicate with you
* Bill you for our products and services
* Collect outstanding debts
* Assist and solve issues in the special situations
WHEN WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Except with your consent, we will not sell, license, trade or lease your personal information to or with others.
We may share personal information with third parties and/ or business associates (including AKYN Hospitality Group and its affiliates) engaged to assist us in providing services to you or to carry out one or more of the purposes described above.
The Secret Côn Đảo reserves the right to disclose personal information to legal departments if a law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena or court order legally does investigation related to your crimes. Otherwise, your personal information are protected as private and confidental.
KNOWLEDGE AND CONSENT
We collect personal information about you only when you voluntarily provide it. Typically, we will seek consent for the use or disclosure of your personal information at the time of collection. In certain circumstances, consent may be sought after the information has been collected but before use (for example, when we want to use information for a purpose not previously identified).
The form of consent that we seek, including whether it is express or implied, will largely depend on the sensitivity of the personal information and the reasonable expectations of the individual in the circumstances.
You may withdraw consent at any time, subject to legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice. If you wish to withdraw your consent at any time, please contact us at +84 28 3839 6868 or firstname.lastname@example.org . We will inform you of the implications of withdrawing consent.
We will not, as a condition of the supply of a product or service, require you to consent to the collection, use or disclosure of information beyond that required to fulfill the explicitly specified and legitimate purposes for which the information is being provided.